It was submitted in October but came online 7-Dec.
I've added in the likely FluTracker's case number - this is the nearest match to the collection date but it may be from the index case (FT#31); both detected in France, the former form the United Arab Emirates.
- Name: Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus isolate FRA/UAE, complete genome
- Date of sample collection: 7-May-2013, France
- Sequence length: 29,901nt
- MERS-CoV case: FT#34;
- GenBank accession number: KF745068
- Link: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/KF745068.1
- Authors: Enouf,V., Briand,D. and van der Werf,S.
- Virus sample source: Vero cell culture isolate
- Sequencing type: Sanger